Thursday, March 5, 2009

Avant parution rebirth avril 2009

I was in paris two weeks ago for salon du cinema, a festival of world films, where india and my family were the focus this time. Avant la parution de the rebirth le 6 avril 2009, lil wayne a souhaite proposer sur sa page myspace un premier extrait intitule prom queen, un jour avant sa mise en vente sur toutes les plateformes de telechargement. Aunque bien pensado esta polemica es publicidad va bien encaminada, me alegro por ella. If boyle paints this quiz master in viler colours than even a loathsome villain who blinds little children and turns them out on the streets as beggars, that because the latter makes no effort to fit into decent society whereas the former, an upstanding member of the establishment, does everything in his power to derail the progress of jamal, the slumdog protagonist. I used to park myself in front of the tv and furiously write everything down, and yesterday i just went about my day and waited for the noms to be posted on the web.

No comments: